doggieflyer;315933 Wrote:
> I've spent 14 hours over the last two days trying to get this system to
> work.  I can't begin to explain the amount of inconsistent behavior
> I've experienced.What you've described in your post is more or less identical
> to the
behaviour I've been experiencing with my Controller and Receiver, wired
and/ or unwired.

I don't have any answers, but I share your frustration - and have
shelved the Duet hoping that in around 6 months time the BS will have
been sorted.  Hell, I still cannot update firmware on the Controller
other than by way of an SD card.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).