results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

hi

im a bit of a newbie with computers could anyboby explain in easy terms
how to install this program

im running xp pro on my computer,my slimserver 7 is installed on a
media smart server

ive downloaded the software do i extract it or what do i do once ive
downloaded,also do i have to download a driver for this,sorry to sound
stupid but im not very confident with computers

all help will be great as i would love to have this program,ive read
the posts and it just goes over my head

thank you

--
mrgothic