results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;319364 Wrote:
> All information on getting it to work is actually in the help screen.
> Unzip the download to a directory en double-click the
> AlbumCatalogCreator-v10.hta file and the program starts. Then click the
> HELP button for the required information.
> You do need to install the MySQL driver which you need to download from
> the MYSQL site but this is all described in the help screen.
>
> If the help screen doesn't do it for you please let me know and do a
> forum post again.

hi
ive downloaded the program and driver,ive been in help but im stuck now
i need to enable remote access [Default location for Windows OS:
?:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\MySQL\]were do i look for this

thank you

--
mrgothic