results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

mrgothic;319335 Wrote:
> hi
>
> im a bit of a newbie with computers could anyboby explain in easy terms
> how to install this program
>
> im running xp pro on my computer,my slimserver 7 is installed on a
> media smart server
>
> ive downloaded the software do i extract it or what do i do once ive
> downloaded,also do i have to download a driver for this,sorry to sound
> stupid but im not very confident with computers
>
> all help will be great as i would love to have this program,ive read
> the posts and it just goes over my head
>
> thank you

All information on getting it to work is actually in the help screen.
Unzip the download to a directory en double-click the
AlbumCatalogCreator-v10.hta file and the program starts. Then click the
HELP button for the required information.
You do need to install the MySQL driver which you need to download from
the MYSQL site but this is all described in the help screen.

If the help screen doesn't do it for you please let me know and do a
forum post again.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-