results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

mrgothic;319420 Wrote:
> hi
> ive downloaded the program and driver,ive been in help but im stuck now
> i need to enable remote access [Default location for Windows OS:
> ?:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\MySQL\]were do i look for this
>
> thank you

You need to look in the folder c:\Program
Files\SqueezeCenter\server\MySQL\ on the remote machine for the file
my.tt and edit this file using notepad or some text editor. This is the
default location. Change it to your specific situation if applicable.

The my.tt file contains a line like below:
bind-address = [% bindAddress %]

Change this line to:
#bind-address = [% bindAddress %]

Then restart your computer (or the squeezecenter services). The
squeezecenter database does now allow to remotly access the database.
Follow the instructions in the remote option and help screen to
configure ACC for remote usage. Again, post a message on this forum if
you need any help.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-