I'm looking for suggestions on how to troubleshoot this and/or work
around it.  I'm trying to stream a radio station from the following
URLs:

128kbps (http://128.208.34.80:8002/listen.pls)
64kbps (http://128.208.34.80:8000/listen.pls)

I started out with the 128kbps stream, and it seemed to play fine--for
about 30 minutes or so, and then it just stops.  If you push play
again, the stream will pick up again and play for another 30 minutes or
so.  Sometimes it's less than 30 minutes, but I'm not sure it's ever
lasted longer.

Things I've tried:

- Multiple versions of SqueezeCenter.  I've tried the 6.5x series, the
7.0 series, and I'm now on a 7.1 nightly.  The 6.5 series stuttered
instead of stopping, but other than that, it was the same.

- Just stream it on the PC.  Yep, on the PC it doesn't stop after 30
minutes, so I think that shows it's not a problem with my Internet
connection.

- Lower bitrate stream.  I tried 64kbps, same results.  My 1.5 Mbps DSL
connection may be pokey, but it should definitely handle that fine.

- Take wireless out of the picture.  Same results wired.

- Proxied vs. native playback.  Same results either way.

I could open a bug if I only knew more.  I'm thinking that the stream
periodically "refreshes" or does some fancy redirection that my PC can
understand but the SB3 can't.  Could I use Mplayer (I'm on Linux) to
read the stream and redirect it to SqueezeCenter, like the AlienBBC
plugin does?  How would I do this?  What do you think?

--
CatBus