On 10/19/2015 11:05 AM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Aaron, what are your thoughts about that?

From here on, try to remember reply in context at the *bottom* of an
email / below the thing in context. It's much easier to follow that way.

Anyway, I think that it's okay to say that employees don't *have* to be
co-op members, and to be they must be patrons just like everyone else.
Or we could require it, but still have them be patrons.

Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>