I had always just assumed that when you funded an account it was charged at
the time.  I guess I hadn't considered other possibilities.  I'm not sure I
know enough to actually make a decision on this, and think some
professional help would be useful.

@ james sheldon
@ http://www.jamessheldon.com
@ "those who fail to reread