Hi to all,

I just taught a SWC workshop for intermediates. As usual, a considerable portion of the audience would have been better off attending a novice course first. This time the ratio was quite high though: 30-40% out of 25 IIRC.

My question is simple, how do other instructors deal with this situation? We had 2-3 helpers that jumped in and stood at the side of those completely lost. But me, the instructor, I need to adapt accordingly ... I simply took many detours and tried to explain more what I was doing ... which might have lead to more confusion than it should have.

What method do you guys use here?

Best,
Peter