I don't entirely concur with your summing up.
You appear unable to separate personal issues/comments from product
issues/comments.
"Insulting" a product is not the same as insulting a person.
It does not logically follow that it is legitimate to insult a person,
simply because they "insult" a product.
Criticising a product is always warranted if there's something about
it that is crap in one's opinion. If you think differently, then
perhaps there's no point in replying.

You are more than welcome to remove this email from your list.