Rod Engelsman wrote:

> That is *really* disingenuous, Daniel. This problem has been discussed
> for *over three years*. UI freeze, my ass! That was before the UI freeze
> for 1.1 for God's sake!!

1) Rod, please calm down.

2) Please read what I've said again. People complained about the dialog. The
dialog changed in an attempt to address the issue. If the change was not
satisfactory, you need to say so before the UI freeze.

I have seen this dialog change. I had an issue with the old dialog. Then it
changed in a way that I felt addressed the problem. Obviously so did the
developers. After all, that's why they changed it. This is the context in which
this issue is being brought up now.

If the change is not satisfactory, you need to inform the developers in time.
Otherwise they will inevitably think that they dealt with the issue. I did.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.