I don't believe OSS will ever knock MS off either. It will be a viable
alternative to MS software. It may even be better. But it will never
replace MS software. There's too many corporate types that believe that
price and quality of software are directly proportional.

For the rich there will always be MS. For the rest of us there is OSS.

        Chuck