On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 16:37:06 PM -0500, Steve Kopischke
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> *I* don't have the problem backwards - you seem unwilling to accept
> the solution the list community has arrived at. Yes, Mario, the
> *list community* ignored your explanation. While the unsubscribed
> users *are* informed when an answer arrives, it just so happens that
> message does not always get sent as the original reply.

This demonstrates well that you haven't one clue about the technical
side of both the problem and my proposed solution, so please stop
embarassing yourself in public with such answers. Seriously. My
solution has *nothing* to do with what you said (even in your first
reply) and requires ZERO effort, or awareness of its operation by any
list user, subscribed or not. Only a one time setup by one regular
OO.o contributor.

> Better yet, Mario, get over it.
>
> It's the way message lists work.

Isn't this translated to: "we who are too lazy and uneducated to
behave ourselves and make online fora more useful will continue to
make a mess of the whole place"?

Goodnight,
     Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.                    Aldous Huxley