M. Fioretti wrote:
2) ... and *I* personally explained how to do that 15 months ago, on the
   OpenOffice users list. That's why I'm still a bit pissed, can I?
   Right now I get a "servlet error" by the oo.org search engine, but
   as soon as you can, you might want to read the thread (started on
   april 17, 2004) titled

   "[users] new solution for unsubscribed users, was: Who is CPH? "

   The way it's explained there needs some refinement, but it would
   definitely work as it should.

As I recall, didn't your solution call for something that our mailing list provider/program can't do?

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org