Le lundi 24 octobre 2005 à 14:52 +0400, Anton I. Danilov a écrit :

> It's not quite clear, is there such a function in OO, that switches the
> character properties according to the current input locale, as MS Office
> does, or not?

It's actually worse than that since some languages can be entered using
the same method (language groups like west and east european languages),
and there's absolutely no easy way to tell manually OO.o you just
switched languages.

OO.o authors consider language part of the styling, when in fact
language is part of the content, and as a result you get the current
mess (for people who have to work with multiple languages, which is not
the majority, but not a small minority either). I'm afraid
language=style is deeply embedded in OO.o and there's no way to fix this
easily.

--
Nicolas Mailhot