Randomthots wrote:
Chad Smith wrote:

This is completely untrue. No matter how many times FLOSSers want
to repeat this lie, it's not going to make it true. *YOU DO NOT
HAVE TO USE ANY MICROSOFT SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER TO OPEN MICROSOFT
OFFICE FILES!* You can
<snip>
Except where M$ seems to have enforced it. I've tried at several sites to upload a resume, and then there's the Copyright Office, and the Katrina relief FEMA, and I forget which other gov't office, and even though everyone *else* thinks it's a Word document, they claim it's not, and WILL NOT accept it.

        mark
then you win."
"Strength does not come from physical capacity.  It comes from an
indomitable will." -Gandhi-