On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
If they have a decent linux distro they would be able to run Abiword or other faster word processors anyway so is not like people will get locked out.

Abiword/Kword and Gnumeric were actually my first thoughts and are certainly smaller and faster. I can see advantages of not giving tobacco, alcohol and presentation graphics to kids ;) but 'draw' and 'base' are useful.

-Lars
Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents endanger the legal certainty of software.
        Keep them out of the EU by writing your MEP, keep the market open.