On Sun April 23 2006 18:10, Jozef Peterka wrote:
> thanx for understanding :) u r possibly the only one ... I use an
> alternative, Kontact PIM/Kmail and I am really satisfited with it
> Hope one day OOo will come whit its own alternative ;)

Jozef,
 I also use Kontact and am more than satisfied with it. I do not need any more
integration with OOo (that I can think of at this time). I'd really prefer
any OOo developers to concentrate on already committed features, bug fixes
and improving the speed and memory usage.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about using
OpenOffice.org

--