Jacek Kolwas wrote:
Hi,
I like yours software, I'm using it from quite long time- and all functionality that give this software is great. But GUI -- is awful. Sometimes I'm shame of using it, it's probable that because of it I will change to MS. In new version please take into consideration changing it to more modern.

With best regards J Kolwas

Hi Jacek]

I suggest you watch

http://ux.openoffice.org/

This has been recently started to develop the "user experience" in OpenOffice.org.

Perhaps you have skills which could contribute to the project? After all this an open source program, so what happens depends on the resources put into it by the community.

Russell