Kenny Willems wrote:
Hello,
I really really need your help. How can I create / modify / ... an
OpenOffice file in VISUAL STUDIO 2005, using VB.NET.
It's a task for my graduation project. I'm searching for weeks and found
some information, but no one knows how to do it.
For what I understand is has something to do with UNO, but I can't find
it to let it work with VB.NET
Could you please help me and many others

A) Have you been to <URL:http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.0/sdk.html>, downloaded, installed, etc.?

B) I suppose UNO OLE Automation Bridge would be the way to go, but I don't know my way around .NET at all.
--
John W. Kennedy
"The blind rulers of Logres