On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:52:42 +0200
KAMI wrote:

> Kurt Semler írta:
> > For the people wanting an eMail client with OpenOffice.org, what
> > about bundling Evolution with the office suite?
> > http://www.dipconsultants.com/evolution/
> >
> For record, StarOffice 5.2 has a very capable e-mail client and
> scheduler:
>
> http://www.malaysiaindustry.com.my/biz_resources/freeSoftware/staroffice/StarOffice%20Mails%20&%20Discussion.php
> http://www.malaysiaindustry.com.my/biz_resources/freeSoftware/staroffice/StarOffice%20Schedule.php
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/4433
>
> I don't know why it was dropped, but what about to bring it back? I
> think it would be nice a integrated e-mail and collaboration software.

Sun has put programmers into the Thunderbird and Lightning projects.
This should increase connectivity between the OO.o and Mozilla projects
over time even though the programming models differ.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416