On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:32:31 +0200, KAMI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>But from the enterprise point of view an email/schedule application is
>integral part of office suite. Thunderbird is not so good for enterprise
>like usage as Evolution. Evolution can connect to the main enterprise
>collaboration servers like Exchange and Groupwise. I am using it as
>Groupwise client and it has lots of working functionality. Thunderbird
>IHMO designed to home users, but of course try to remove gaps for
>enterprises, but currently it is not ready to take over in all areas.

I don't understand this enterprise thing? Are we supposed to get this
enterprise thing to write emails, type letters and make huge complicated
spreadsheets.  Can I buy enterprises from Microsoft or can I get an open
source enterprise from mozzila. At anyrate I use openoffice.org and
Thunderbird with Sunbird/lighting at work and it all seems to work just fine.
I also occassionally attach a calc or write file to an email and it sends
real good. Will making an enterprise make it work better.Am I missing
something. I used to use Microsoft Office I found out that OpenOffice.org and
Thunderbird works better. So I unistalled Office and sold my CD on ebay. But
as far as I know there was no enterprise with the CD.
Raymond Lloyd                  :Opinions and Commentary are free
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       :That is what I charge and that is
                               :what they are worth.
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/spiritof76