Hi Joe,

I don't have a solution for you but I have been having the same problem.  In my
search through the forums, I noticed that several others have reported similar
problems in recent weeks:

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&viewType=browseAll&dsMessageId=2668196#messagefocus

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&viewType=browseAll&dsMessageId=2693988#messagefocus

http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/21-restlet/318-restlet/303-restlet.html
 - comment #6

I have also tried several different Restlet JARs on both the Android client and
GAE server to no avail.

I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to post a turn-key Eclipse Android
project folder along with an Eclipse GAE project folder so that us Restlet
noobs would only need to change an 'xxxxx.appspot.com' value to get the sample
working on our own machines.  I would be willing to help maintain a project on
code.google.com for it.

It would be good to work with the others having the same problem.

Cheers,

Orville

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2695365