Hello Thierry,

I have installed and run your examples. They work well as expected.

Though, there are big differences in the scenarios of your tests and my setup,
I guess.

I have used ext.jackson for serialization. I did not send a JSON-String
directly as in the test-Sample. I have used the "wrap"-Method of the
ClientResource. The wrap-Method is also the preferred one in the "first app"
sample - so people are running into this issue ...

Sending JSON-Strings works for me as well - this is acutally what I am doing
right now: using Androids built-in json.org support to create json strings
which I send over to the GAE via built-in HTTP-Support. This has the nice side
effect of needing way less storage (0MB instead of >1MB
(restlet.jar+jackson-libs). Storage is an issue in the mobile enviroment.

Well, I am still running restlet on the GAE. Deserialization works well when
pure JSON/HTTP-Requests arrive!

Thanks
Joe

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2696699