On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 21:46:44 alex kot wrote:
> Great idea Torrie, I think this is very needed.  You also think adding
> policy or wiki-updates as a topic?

I did think about a policy@ list, but I honestly think that discuss@ is the
best place for it, since discuss@ would essentially be a superset of
discussion about SYNHAK and has the widest reach of subscribers. If policy
needs discussed, what easier way to involve everyone affected (i.e. the entire
community).