I agree with this though we would need more maintainers.  Having one or two
people have to vote on what to do with donations is kind of limited.  In all
honesty when something gets dropped off we should take a picture of it and
email it to memb...@synhak.org to discuss what to do with it.  We should get a
proposal together for the next meeting.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:30 AM, Justin Herman <just...@gmail.com>