I'm sorry but are we're not 12 year olds coming to a hackersapce during the
wee hours?

>SH is not a like a zoo

We've had a live webcam running since before 21 W North street. Don't like
it? Cover it while you're at the space.

>Install a peephole and deny them the pleasure of counting the number of
people in residence

The door is at an angle, you look through the window at a wall.

>I knew a dentist who cut off his left hand while using a table saw

Does this mean that everyone needs their hand held at Synhak? We have
safety equipment, required safety classes, liability waivers. What more is
necessary to let adults be responsible for themselves?

>be prepared to have one or more deranged homeless creatures standing
outside

I didn't realize there was a horde of the mentally unstable on its way to
Akron.

Really guys? This discussion has gone to another level, I understand that
safety is paramount but its also sort of a given. Whether you're in
downtown Akron or in a gated community it doesn't matter, there are plenty
of ways and resources in Akron to stay safe and the responsibility is on
everyone to be safe, ultimately there is nothing Synhak Inc. or anyone else
can do to prevent every single possibility. Look out for eachother,
fostering a warm envirnoment and not one of fear, if you see a problem fix
it, be excellent to eachother. Humans will typically respond in kind, we
don't have to fortify Synhak because a few apples could maybe possibly
potentially be slightly or majorly bad.