Torrie is doing what she needs to do in the face of the continuing
bickering, deal making, personal agendas, ego-driven land grabs, and the
subtle obstructionism shown by some members over the floorplan.

In the face of complete chaos and a looming deadline, form a committee.

Yes, I am serious.

Following the philosophy of action as a "do'ocracy", some motivated members
should assemble to discuss the floorplan and make a final decision.

Five people, with sharp pencils and blank paper, can sketch out a
compromise floorplan in under an hour.  Add another half hour for coffee
and revisions.

After a decision has been made, print out a few copies to work from and
start moving stuff into the designated areas.

The members will take it from there, knowing that a final floorplan exists.

If this doesn't sound like a workable solution, then just keep on bickering
and squabbling about where to put things or who gets his way about this or
that.

Of course, the opening day celebration might have to be moved to August 1st
if you keep up the noise level and refuse to cooperate with each other.

Reminds me of 4th grade recess out on the parking lot...