I am concerned about spending money on a set of tools, and the tools being
strewn about the space. A significant amount of what I saw on Angelo's list
were "general tools" that anyone could use to fix lawnmowers, 3d printers,
etc....
while I'm fine with that, how do we keep them from getting lost?

also, I asked someone last week if we've tried to source general tool
assortments in the past like this, so that we have a good working base, and
the abbreviated answer was " we've tried"....

can anyone expand on our past attempts? where did we go wrong? how do we
keep from repeating our mistakes?

would love to discuss this more tonight, as with or without a bike shop, I
see these as real concerns...