Justin,

I will be happy to answer questions pertaining to the Bike Shop Proposal as
written and presented.

Any questions about hypothetical situations or undefined future plans are
not productive at this time.

Let's keep the discussion in focus and concentrate on the proposal as I
presented it to the membership.

The proposal is a request for funds to buy tools and equip the area
designated as the Bike Shop.  All the labor is being contributed by
specific members and a few non-members.  Your name is not on the list of
volunteers or contributors.

If you or any other member have suggestions on how to run the Bike Shop,
market the Bike Shop, or otherwise get involved in the project that you
have not yet contributed any time or energy to, I suggest you wait until
there is a Bike Shop at SH.

If you think a Bike Shop at SH is a good idea, please support the proposal
and allow the project to move forward.

If all you want to do is extend the conversation and nitpick over details
about things that don't yet exist, I suggest you re-direct your attention
to any of the many unsolved problems at SH that continue to be ignored and
not dealt with effectively.  If you need a list of things to do SH or ways
to occupy your time at SH, let me know.  I have a list of stuff to do at SH
that is now into the second page.

Philip