G, Justin, Michael, and others -

The issue of tool usage and tool security is an important one and must be
worked out to the general satisfaction of the members.

It is premature to discuss a solution to a problem that does not exist yet.
 However, we can discuss tools at SH and come up with a plan to control and
secure the tools that SH may buy from Angelo and tools that I will be
bringing to the Bike Shop.

Rather than open it up to an uncontrolled, time-consuming, free-for-all at
tonight's meeting or a future meeting, I suggest that a few members get
together to discuss tools at SH and come up with guidelines to ensure tool
security and set policies on usage throughout SH, including the Bike Shop.
 In addition to myself, I want Angelo, Justin, Devin, and Michael on the
"tool committee".  I am confident that we will be able to address the issue
and come up with an overall tool policy that not only protects the tools at
SH but ensures that they are available to all, with certain restrictions.

Philip