From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:22 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF. Object oriented & its future. General
Questions.

Thanks Teddy, I am frequent visitor of House of Fusion but now I have
registered with them and signed up the mailing lists. Thanks for that tip.

a) Anybody got chance to look at my sample work I posted earlier?
b) Any inputs on how to make the most out of the OO programming or
resusability by using CFC's in a web application. Right now I can only think
of having queries in a funct/method and using that method. I am sure I am
missing lot of other options out there where CFC's can be used for Web
Application. Anyone with experience in this area wanna suggest some cool
tips/tricks for reusability. Right now we have about 10 sites and every
change results in change in 10 places. We dont have a single code
repository. I wish if we had a CFC for queries so if anything changes, I
could change that cfc and copy it over 10 places instead of making changes
individually in 10 files.

Thanks a lot...

Ajas