oops... sorry about that.. Only reason I asked was because i thought people
might not have noticed them  because we had so much discussion about CFC's &
also because many clients ask for design skills (template work) + CF and I
just wanted to get idea what ppl think about the design.

I am sorry if I sounded too pushy...I wont do it again...

Apologies.

Ajas.