The MySpace servers running BlueDragon.NET are all still 32-bit. As for
64-bit support, I spoke at a conference in Rome last November with Ben
Forta, where he said publicly it's unlikely that Scorpio will provide native
64-bit support. You can also read the comments by Damon Cooper (CFMX
Director of Engineering) regarding 64-bit support (he's less than
enthusiastic):

http://www.fekke.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/12/20/Does-ColdFusion-need-64-bit-S
upport-Short-answer-Yes

Our plans are to provide native 64-bit support for BlueDragon 7.0 on the
widest number of platforms possible. In fact, there's already a beta of
native 64-bit BD 7.0 for Red Hat Linux 4 (RHEL4) and the x64 architecture:

ftp://ftp.newatlanta.com/public/bluedragon/7_0b2/server/BlueDragon_Server_JX
_70_326-Linux64.sh

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com