I agree with Dean. I just didn't know how to put it in words so I bit
my "tongue".

On 3/14/07, Dean H. Saxe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it Friday yet?  Or has ACFUG just become Robert's personal tech
support line?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for helping fellow members of the
community, that's why Cameron, Nathan and I originally founded
ACFUG.  But every thread lately is dedicated to solving Robert's
latest problem.  I understand you don't have the funds to pay someone
else to do this for you or to take a class.  However, I am beginning
to wonder if Robert has the ability to do the work on his own, either.

Perhaps this isn't your strong suite and its time to cut your losses
and find another way to solve this particular business problem?  Is
your time best spent on trying to figure out CF, HTML, CSS and
AbleCommerce or growing your business in other ways?  These are the
questions I'd be asking myself if it was my business...

Yeah, that was harsh, but tough love is sometimes the best love of all.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
     -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964