One of the nice things about using style sheets that are external to your
HTML is that modern browsers won't download the CSS file again if the file
hasn't changed. So you save n KB per HTTP request. Small, but it does add
up, especially for a site with a lot of pages, like a shopping site. As far
as solving the user's problem of the style sheet not coming along with a
save, all the big broswer players have a "save complete" option that will
grab the style sheet.

On 3/16/07, Universal Advertising Derrick Peavy <