I wouldn't say my note was intolerant, Brooks. Just a different perspective.

On that note, I'm leaving this the "L" alone.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP,  CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"[T]he people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
    --Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg Trials