Actually I think Ajax uses a different set of tubes.

On 3/17/07, Dean H. Saxe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mar 17, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Howard Fore wrote:
> I just don't think that the number of http connections in a
> page is the final measure of that page's performance.

If it did, we'd never see anyone use AJAX.  AJAX apps are noisy
little things!

Thanks for confirming my suspicions on this one Howard.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
     -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964

Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right
thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you
can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt