Use CFC's they make development so much easier. As far as frameworks
go I can't suggest any as I don't use them.

On 4/18/07, Dusty Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was just wondering what the current trends with code frameworks are? I'm
starting a new project where one of the primary goals is to have and
application that would make it a bit easier for other CF developers to pick
up on or add to in the future. Years ago I was really into Fusebox but
haven't really used it since version 3. The budget for this new project is
not so big so I don't want to spend eons of extra time on it but I need to
code it in such a way that it at least has some understandable structure to
it. I thought maybe to ask what the trends are? If Fusebox is still popular
and if so what version should I use? I already know how to use FB3. Would it
be practical to stay with that? My other thought was to just try to develop
each site component as a CFC and just comment/document everything well. I
have a little experience in the past using CFCs and understand how to build
functions and pass arguments. On the other hand I have much more experience
coding the old fashion linear way with normal cf tags.

Opinions are appreciated. thx

Dusty
List hosted by FusionLink

Steven Ross