Thanks for all the opinions. I'm brushing up my CFC knowledge and looking
into Model Glue.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teddy R Payne
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:10 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] code frameworks

Frameworks like Model-Glue and Mach-II support a more HTML or tag based MVC.

I have seen successful implementations of AJAX with Model-Glue.  Wherever
your data comes from, the model accessed in the same way as if you use a
database.  There is one or two steps to handle the requests.

If you write a more loosely coupled model layer, you will have the freedom
to use DB, web services or xml without changing your controller or view.