I would certainly add my vote for Model-Glue to Dean's. I've used both
Mach-II and Model-Glue a good bit, and Model-Glue seems to have a simpler,
more understandable way of working. And it's well-integrated for use with
other frameworks. Dean mentioned ColdSpring, which operates seamlessly with
Model-Glue to inject needed objects into other objects. While I feel like
I've barely touched the surface of what ColdSpring can do, it's most basic
functionality makes you wonder how you lived without it.

Model-Glue also has built-in integration with both Reactor and Transfer, the
ORM frameworks which are being used a lot nowadays.

However, none of those other frameworks are necessary to Model-Glue.
Frankly, Model-Glue makes assembling the content for a page so simple, I
even use it for largely static sites.

If you're not used to object-oriented programming, all these frameworks take
getting used to. Even the most recent version of Fusebox can be
object-oriented, if you want it to be.

Tom

Tom McNeer
MediumCool