Hmmmmm.

Ok, I see. Wasn't thinking that way. Yes, the laptops can mirror to any size display, but there is only one video out port, so you would have to split. Isn't that the case with --most-- laptops? Looks like the thread has some good info about how the hardware works and what is does/does not do. My bad.

Matrox's Dual Head 2 Go product will work on a MacBook Pro just fine. You need to use the included DVI to VGA adaptor, then plug the Matrox box into that, then plug your monitors into the Matrox box.

With their digital (DVI) version, you can even run two Apple 23" displays off it. (Or any pair of DVI monitors with a resolution up to 1920x1200 each.)

With the analog version, it can run two monitors of up to 1280x1024 each. (A 17-19" LCD, or a 17" CRT.)

Derrick Peavy
404-786-5036
Sales and Web Services
CollegeClassifieds.com
http://www.collegeclassifieds.com
A Service of Universal Advertising, inc.