ha.  yeah, I'd prolly just randomize the table as is for S+Gs to see if just
randomly distributes even enough for the suits.  Or, seeing as how you are
on a edu there, I suggest taking a jaunt over to the Prob and stats dept, or
Math dept if no separate prob+stats, and have some grad student play with
it.

You could play with Excel even....maybe todays GOTD would help
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/statfi/

DK

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com