Thanks,

Yes, we are on CF 7 and I would prefer Application.cfc but its not in my
hands. ;-)

About excluding subfolder, yeah i do that depending on the needs.

So back to my old problem of 500 Operation failed on the data source named
"XYZ".

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.