From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Jasun
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 2:16 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: broken urls in email RE: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion and MySQL

I wasn't laughing at what you said Charlie. To the contrary... I had to
agree.

What I found amusing had to do with the irony that some of us may not have
the "bandwidth" to deal with links broken by a line wrap, but we will go to
great lengths to point out that it IS "broken".

And Teddy... no offense intended. You should always feel free to take my
comments and throw them in a vat of acid... ;)