OK, I’ve finally decided to really learn a ColdFusion framework! But which one?

I watched a presentation Sean Corfield did for BACFUG (I found this on
Charlie’s UGTV):

https://admin.na3.acrobat.com/_a204547676/p71922816/

I think Mach-II is harder to learn and I don’t need it’s capabilities. So, I
crossed Mach-II off my list.

Before I watched Sean’s presentation, I was thinking Model-Glue was the right
one to learn. It seems like I’ve heard more of you talking about Model-Glue
than the others.

But, in Sean’s presentation, ColdBox seemed like it might be a good choice,
too. It seems to have very good documentation which would help me get down the
learning curve.

What do you guys think? Is there any other mainstream framework I should look
at?

I want to learn how to effectively use an MVC framework, and I want to pick
something that will expand my understanding and won’t be obsolete next year.
Other than that, being easiest to learn is probably most important.

Thanks for your ideas!

   Clarke