Flex calling a framework is a nice feature.  Model-Glue, unless it has
changed recently, takes advantage of ColdSpring.

Using the RemoteObjectProxy in ColdSpring made it pretty simple to create a
webservice that calls the result of several dependent CFC objects created in
the application to be available as a webservice.   The RemoteObjectProxy
also obfuscates the original CFC and it dependent objects as the invocation
code doesn't exist in the generated proxy.

I see from the ColdBox architectural framework graphic that ColdBox mentions
LightWire.  I would have to see how this would be achieved in LightWire.

So, without using a Flex framework, my CFC calls are definitely made easier
when I consume a RemoteObject in Flex.  The caveat here is that ColdSpring
or LightWire is YAF (Yet Another Framework).

Teddy