From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of
szwedo...@epamail.epa.gov
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:18 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Best way to handle chunk of CFIF statements

I also favor using as many words as necessary to communicate clearly.
There really is no reason to compromise clarity for brevity's sake.  My
keyboard produces just as many words as I need, neither more nor less.

ed

Ed Szwedo
Web Development Team Lead
ECS Team - ITS-EPA II Contractor

109 TW Alexander Drive, Building NCC, Mail Drop N176-05, Research
Triangle Park, NC 27711
Information Technology Infrastructure Solutions | Office: (919)541-3955