Sure, many of us feel that way. Sadly, many do not. That said, I realize you
may mean that I or others still use more "words than necessary". One man's junk
is another man's treasure, I guess. :-)

It seems a constant tension (in my mind) on lists. Perhaps helpful to bring it
up like this every once in a while, so that people on both sides realize that
theirs is not the only perspective on the matter. :-)

I don't know that there's any solution. More of a coke/pepsi,
republican/democrat, team edward/team jacob sort of thing. :-)

/charlie

PS For those perhaps more of my age (49) who don't get the last reference, it's
from the Twilight movie series.