Jeff,

If you have clients that you host for, then a dedicated cloud hosting option
might be a good idea.  I am owner of HostFold.com, Dynapp Inc and ClinicApps.
We host cloud solutions with CF10 Ent installed.  With this kind of setup, you
can host a local MySQL server and/or MS SQL server as well... though I
recommend running a separate database server (cloud VM).  For those looking for
cheap shared hosting, this is a bit much.  But, for someone who hosts clients
and their clients pay you for hosting services, this can be MUCH better than
having a reseller account with another host company sharing out resources.
This way, you have full control over the server(s) and will not find yourself
victim of other shared hosted clients beyond your control.

I have a couple of clients who use our cloud based virtual servers who host
between 20 and 40 CF based websites.  An added benefit of using these virtual
machines is you can start small and expend.  Need more RAM?  We can add it in a
matter of minutes with little to no down time.

We host many higher education websites as dedicated cloud hosting running CF as
well as several others for higher traffic websites.  We also have some very
cheap shared PHP hosting solutions which you can install WordPress on if that
is your thing.  Or, you could install PHP and WordPress on your dedicated VM
for that matter.

If this sounds like a possible solution, let me know... I would be happy to
help.

Thanks,

Wes Byrd